Oklahoma PIKEPASS is something you might want to have if you are a regular Oklahoma turnpike user. Having an Oklahoma PIKEPASS makes using the Oklahoma turnpike eliminates the step of paying at the tollbooths and makes the road run more straightforward and faster.
What is PIKEPASS
PIKEPASS is a little label that goes within your front windshield and enables you to pass directly through all the toll collection booths/plaza. Citizens issue it for avoiding stopping at every toll booth. The PIKEPASS users receive up to 5% saving and 5% additional discount for 20 or more transactions per month on ana average basis. PIKEPASS helps to save overpaying when compared to cash.
When a user accidentally drives through a PIKEPASS lane without having their PIKEPASS tag, in such case, they need to contact PIKEPASS Customer service centers to avoid receiving a fine.
Read More: Can I Bring Chocolates On The Plane
How does PIKEPASS work
To use the PIKEPASS, the user has to scan their tag. User’s membership gets linked to their credit and debit card, which makes the payment gets posted automatically.
The electronic tag gets scanned for the automated payment. PIKEPASS users have the advantage of paying a limited expense contrasted with the money cost.
How to Get PIKEPASSS in Oklahoma
Now that you have understood about the (Oklahoma) ok PIKEPASS, it is now essential to learn it is not essential to comprehend Oklahoma PIKEPASS login or PIKEPASS account login.
Creating an Pikepass account
There are three ways available by which you can create your PIKEPASS account. Following are those ways:
- Set up an account online.
- On a phone call.
- Visit the PIKEPASS store.
Before setting up an account, you require to gather some piece of valuable information that is as follow:
- A credit or debit card. (American Express card, master card, Visa card and discover are the ones accepted by PIKEPASS).
- Driving license.
- VIN or license plate of each of the vehicle you want to register.
- State of registration.
- Make, model, and year of the vehicle you are registering.
Once you have all the necessary pieces of information and documents, you can set up your PIKEPASS account by any of the modes mentioned above. You are free to do it in any way that suits you more.
You will receive your PIKEPASS sticker in the mail once you have successfully set up your account. After you receive the label, it would require to set it up on the car’s windshield. Make sure you do it properly while following the essential guidelines that are as follow:
- Clean the space behind the rear-view mirror with rubbing alcohol. Before you set up the sticker, make sure the surface gets dried from any moisture.
- Now expel the tape from the PIKEPASS sticker, securely place the sticker against the windshield and press it firmly for secure placing. Place the sticker at least two inches away from the metal surface.
Make Pikepass payments
You can do it in the three following ways:
- While creating an account online, you can make the payment there while doing the entire procedure.
- Debit and credit card payment can get made over the phone call by calling 1-800-745-3727. (Kindly confirm the phone number with the official website before making a payment overcall) We will not be responsible for any mishap.
- You can also make payments in person at any PIKEPASS store in either cash or by check.
You cannot use the PIKEPASS account outside the state of Oklahoma. However, two exceptions include:
- On 10th August 2014, the PIKEPASS stickers work on all the North Texas Toll Authority (NTTA) roads.
- of 1st November 2014, an interoperability concurrence with Kansas cost framework.
Things You need to Know About Pikepass
PIKEPASS stickers may not get intended to expel once you apply them. Although there is a portable alternative available that allows the users to switch it between similar vehicles. PIKEPASS stickers are free of cost, but the removable stickers come at a one-time $25 fee. However, the stickers for motorcycles are free of charge.
In case you have miss placed or lost your PIKEPASS, you must suddenly contact the PIKEPASS customer service. You will be held payable for any toll charges brought about to the time it gets accounted for stolen or misplaced.
All in all, we have tried to mention all the necessary information about PIKEPASS. Make sure to have a secure payment experience while you make online or over phone call payment.
Oklahoma PIKEPASS now consumer use on North Texas Tollway
authority toll roads. The Oklahoma Turnpike Authority and the North Texas Tollway Authority agreement on PIKEPASS.
OTA suggests users call PIKEPASS Customer Care at 1-800-PIKEPASS (1-800-745-3727) or NTTA Customer Care at 1-972- 818-NTTA (1-972-818-6882) to determine the requirements of the particular driver.
Read More: Best Travel Soap Case For travelers